Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's Testimonial

So when I was running last night, and this morning.... Yes, overachiever, I know...  I was thinking about this scene from the movie What Women Want when Mel Gibson's character was creating an ad for NIKE...  I thought I would share as this was my motivation to run this morning...


You don't stand in front of a mirror before a run and wonder what the road will think of your outfit. You don't have to listen to its jokes and pretend they're funny. It would not be easier to run if you dressed sexier. The road doesn't notice if you're not wearing lipstick.
It does not care how old you are. You do not feel uncomfortable because you make more money than the road. And you can call on the road whenever you feel like it, whether it's been a day or even a couple of hours since your last date. The only thing the road cares about is that you pay it a visit once in a while.


 Nike. No games. Just sports.


So I ask you... What is your excuse for NOT running (or walking) today???


No comments:

Post a Comment