Wednesday, June 1, 2011

-40 Degrees in JUNE? Really?

We are just 4 days away from 103 miles around the Beautiful Lake Tahoe.  I decided to look at the weather to evaluate my packing decisions.  Maybe I should not have done that!  I think I need a short term loan to purchase warm biking gear!!!

Here is the weekend forecast:
  • FRIDAY: High 58, Low 41 with a 20% chance of rain (snow in higher altitudes)
  • SATURDAY: High 51, Low 39 with a 30% chance of rain (snow in higher altitudes)
  • SUNDAY: - BIKE DAY -  High 54, Low 39 with a 40% chance of rain (snow in higher altitudes)
WHAT???  Really???  


Ok Fans, I need your advice... Who rode a bike in sub40 weather and lived to tell about it???  No, kidding, but I would like advice on what to wear...  Please comment with suggestions below...

No comments:

Post a Comment