Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sorry I have been absent....

I know I promise to write weekly for the blog, but this last week was busier than usual for me.  Work was crazy getting ready for being out of town, then being away at a conference (in Vegas) for a week with meeting after meeting - no time to really enjoy Vegas too much.  Training was tough trying to get in my swims, runs, bikes...  I almost feel as though I have slacked in that area completely the last few days (oh, ya, I was in Vegas and they charged $52 for a week of the gym... HA!)  I did manage a few fundraisers... or one to be exact. But even that was a ton of time for gather giveaways, food, drinks, etc....

So let me apologize for not being the blogger I should be.  I will get back to it as soon as I can.

My painting after some assistance
from the staff...
For the Fundraiser, I want to shout out to Sips 'n Strokes for putting on a great event and helping all us painting-challenged patrons to paint a decent picture.

The following graciously donated gift certificates for the raffles: City Cellar, Carlos & Charlies, Brewzzie's, Muvico/IMax City Place, and Godiva Chocolate.

Total fundraising for the night was $340.   Thank you to all who came out and enjoyed the evening.  We will do it again, soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment